Flobull 0.50CV - Professional Floating Surface Aerator
Floating surface aerators for intensive pond farming. FLOBULL is the first fast turbine floating surface aerator. Ideal for freshwater pools with a minimum depth of 40cm, its significant supply of oxygen in the water is 1.2 kg O2/h/kW. This aerator projects a spray of water into the air which benefits from maximum contact with the atmosphere, thus allowing the transfer of oxygen from the air into the water. Thanks to these 2 handles incorporated into the float, this light and handy aerator is perfectly suited for use in fish farming. Each device is delivered with 15 meters of cable, additional length on request.
- IP 55 1500 rpm motor under protective cover.
- Polyethylene air mixer diffuser cone.
- 4-blade impeller.
- High density rotomoulded polyethylene float with anti-UV treatment
- AISI 304 STAINLESS STEEL AISI 304 large capacity 11mm spacing filtration grid.
For seawater use: AISI 316 L stainless steel
- Increase in the load of the basins without modifying the rearing surface.
- Faster fish growth.
- Improved water quality. Its process: the FLOBULL aerator projects a highly emulsified spray of water into the air, which then benefits from maximum contact with the atmosphere. Thus the oxygen in the air is transferred to the water. Note that the transfer of oxygen while taking place restores the gaseous balance of the water (elimination of harmful gases). Another important advantage is that this process does not raise the temperature of the water because contact with ambient air, which is sometimes warmer, is compensated by cooling caused by evaporation.
OPTIONAL: CIRCULATOR KIT
We have developed and we offer you two pieces of equipment to provide the FLOBULL oxygenation process with the possibility of creating a long water current, if necessary. These two pieces of equipment are made of polyester and are mounted at the turbine outlet.