Aquipond GH+ 5kg - Increases overall hardness
This product developed by AQUIPOND allows you to increase the GH+ in your pool and improve water quality.
- Based on mineral salts and trace elements.
- Aid in the mineralization of vases.
- Supports bacteria and improves biological filtration.
- Causes the precipitation of phosphates and makes the water clearer.
- Prevents deficiencies and diseases.
- An optimal GH is between 10 and 20° or more.
Too low a value is harmful to the development of plants and fish. Rainwater lowers GH. Too low a value is harmful to the development of plants and fish. Check the GH regularly, especially after heavy rains and during dry spells. Correct if necessary.
Spread over the entire surface of the water (do not dilute beforehand). Proceed in small quantities, waiting at least 24 hours between 2 treatments and checking the GH and the pH each time. Dosage: A scoop/m3 of water raises the GH by approximately 1 to 2 units (°A). (Indicative dosage to be adapted according to the circumstances).