Ecolat straight Gray - 2M x 14CM x 0.7CM - ECOO pond border
The aim is to obtain a perfectly horizontal edge of the pond and to see a minimum of cover. This can be achieved by using Ecolat® slats from ECOO.
Also paths, lawns, flowerbeds and vegetable gardens can be landscaped in the same way with the Ecolat® border.
For curved shapes, Ecolat® edging is available on rolls of 25 or 10 m. It is flexible and ideal for free forms. For straight pools it is available as a 2 or 3 m long straight slat.
The Ecolat® slats are fixed by means of Ecopic pegs to the H profile. They are easy to drive into the ground and maintain great stability.
- Eco-friendly: made from 100% recycled plastic waste
- Product made in Belgium
- Rot-proof: very long life
- Foldable roll version: ideal for round shapes (not suitable for straight edges)
- Straight version in slat: ideal for straight and refined shapes
- Easy to transport (rolls)
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Suitable for path borders, lawns, flower beds, vegetable gardens and ponds
- Fixing with Ecopic pegs high level of stability guaranteed
For a nice pond edge, it is important to position the Ecolat® slat perfectly horizontal. In particular, it determines the water level.
- Drive the Ecopic pegs into the ground and fix the Ecolat slat against the pegs.
- Place a protective felt in the pond and on the Ecolat® border. This felt protects the tarp from anything sharp in the ground.
- Then place the pond cover on the edge and ﬁnish it properly on the outside.
Partially buried, Ecolat is firmly fixed in the ground using Ecopic pegs.
- Lay Ecolat where the border will eventually take place. The Ecolat roll will then unfold. When laying, follow the undulations of the roll.
- Dig a trench and place Ecolat in it. Preferably place at least 2/3 of the Ecolat in the ground.
- Drive the Ecopic stakes into the ground with a rubber mallet. The H-profile guarantees high stability. The pegs arrive approximately 3 cm lower than the upper edge of Ecolat and are invisible once the work is finished. Depending on the type of application, place the stakes at least every 50 cm.
- Fix Ecolat against the Ecopic posts with stainless steel screws (2 per post). A spirit level is a handy tool for a successful result.
- Fill the side of the curb with dirt, bark, pebbles, etc.
|2m x 14cm x 0.7cm