ProMax Pressure Automatic 6000/8 - For wells, boreholes and cisterns - Oase
The automatic submersible pump extracts water from wells, boreholes and cisterns. It can be placed vertically or horizontally. Thanks to the integrated automatic control with flow control, it is very easy to install and operates safely. The ProMax Pressure Automatic pump is ideal for powerful and quiet water supply, specially designed for cisterns. The flexible base with rubber inserts helps limit noise and offers different mounting positions. The stainless steel pre-filter and raised base prevents clogging. The thermally protected switch ensures operation without overheating. With a 30m long cable, it has a long reach and is ideal for deep wells.
- Always works: Standing or lying down
- Particularly long connection cable: Equipped with a 30 m connection cable, the pump has plenty of cable reserve, especially when the depth of the well already requires 10 m, 15 m or 20 m of cable.
- With an innovative foot: Raised guide and base for wells with an internal diameter of 150 mm | Enables standing installation in large diameter boreholes | For stable laying lying over sediment in flat tanks and cisterns
- SAND RESISTANT: Can draw water with a maximum sand concentration of 50 g per m³ of water
- INTEGRATED AUTOMATIC CONTROL: Further information on automatic operation can be found in the advice pages
- ENSURE SELF-SUFFICIENCY: Automatic water supply from a well, sump or cistern with 6,000 liters per hour and a maximum of 5.7 bar or with 5,500 liters per hour and a maximum of 3.5 bars
- POWERFUL, YET QUIET: 8- or 5-stage pump drive, for quiet installation in well or cistern water
- SAFE: Dry run protection
- EFFICIENT PROTECTION: Stainless steel pre-filters and foot riser prevent clogging
- GOOD QUALITY: Solid stainless steel case
- VARIABLE FOOT: Different types of installation: for cisterns for example, rubber inserts reduce noise
- Integrated automatic control: Further information on automatic operation can be found on the advice pages
- Safe: Equipped with dry-running protection
- Solid and high quality: Stainless steel housing
- Practical: Foot for different positions. Foot specially designed for vertical application in wells or horizontal in cisterns, with rubberized end caps to reduce noise
- Well protected: Stainless steel pre-filters and raised foot prevent clogging
- Sand-laden water: The pump can draw water with a maximum sand concentration of 50 g per m³ of water
|Flow Q max.
|Delivery height H max.
|230V / 50Hz
|immersion depth max.
|Pressure side connection
|Sprinkler connection capacity / maximum hose length per sprinkler
|Electric cable length